picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Skin Concern

MeliAnn user profile picture

MeliAnn

Dry/Sensitive

dot69 Views

Help, looking for suggestions

Hi Picky, I have been hesitant to try a Cleansing Oil because the one I did try, did not rinse off well and left my skin greasy. Any suggestions will be of great help.
upvote

comment

8 Comments

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

I also tried that kind of cleansing oil it its a bit uncomfortable ๐Ÿ˜ข If you want to try again, you may want to find a cleansing oil that emulsifies. Or, you can use cleansing balms if you want. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16 user profile picture

jojobeauty16

Oily/Resilient

a great affordable one is the Simple Cleansing Oil
Hydrating Cleansing Oil

Simple
Hydrating Cleansing Oil

star rating

(15)

favorite

upvote

comment

B

bunchofkeys

Oily/Resilient

I have used so many and even some well known Japanese and Korean brands can be disappointing too not sure if I should list them but they really can't emulsify well like what mq mentioned. Just throw them away if it doesn't work for your skin. For me these items work and my mum rotates around them in her bathroom too. Perhaps you might want to look out for samples and travel sized bottles before you buy them. Good luck!
Pure Pearlsation Divine Pearl Cleansing Oil

Klavuu
Pure Pearlsation Divine Pearl Cleansing Oil

star rating

(12)

favorite

Perfect Watery Oil

Senka
Perfect Watery Oil

star rating

(3)

favorite

Oil Cleansing

MUJI
Oil Cleansing

star rating

(6)

favorite

upvote

comment

D

Danicaaaaa

Oily/Resilient

I found double cleansing is the key. Top it up with good water cleanser afterwards and the โ€œgreasyโ€ feeling will disappear instantly. I found foaming ones are the best but they like to dry my skin out if I use it every day so I alternate it with hydrating one x
upvote

comment

Sleepymoggy user profile picture

Sleepymoggy

Dry/Resilient

I recommend you to use this kind of cleansing oil.. affordable and it really works ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™ve been using this for months and it cleans all the dirt and makeup on my face easily without feeling irritated
Kind to Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil

Simple
Kind to Skin Hydrating Cleansing Oil

star rating

(27)

favorite

upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!