picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

MiniArora03 user profile picture

MiniArora03

Oily/Resilient

dot156 Views

Acne Routine for Teens with Oily skin

So a few of my insta family had asked me for an Acne routine for Teens with Oily skin and i shared a reel on it on insta yesterday and got so many comments on how helpful it is so I thought i might share it here as well in case someone here might find it helpful. Growing up i had acne and didn’t have the resources to go to a derm, my mom wasn’t into skincare and internet wasn’t that big/easily available so i wasn’t able to tackle it properly and suffered through low esteem and low self confidence. Now that i know more, i love to share with others in the hopes that someone may benefit from it. Here is the routine: (Not sure how to add the reel here but if you want to check it out look me up on Instagram; my handle: @mini.arora03) Morning routine: 1.Start with Benzoyl Peroxide facewash 2.Then apply Niancinamide Serum 3. Then top it off with SPF30 or higher Evening Routine: Always double cleanse. 1.Start with an oil cleanser and then move on to Salicylic acid facewash 2. Then exfoliate 2-3 times a week using Lactic or Glycolic acid 3. Always moisturize before you sleep. Use a non-comedogenic moisturizer. Ps: you can use otc retinol a couple times a week (not with lactic/glycolic acid) if you feel comfortable. A lot of derms prescribe it and imo topical retinol is way better than drugs like accutane.
upvote

comment

9 Comments

ciciii user profile picture

ciciii

Oily/Sensitive

yashhhh for the oily skin really needed Glycolic Acid🤩
upvote

comment

Glowyforever user profile picture
super picky user badge

Glowyforever

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing! Really helpful ❤️
upvote

comment

MiniArora03

Oily/Resilient

❤️ i am glad you liked it !! i have product pics and recommendations in the reel if you like to see..
upvote

comment

MeliAnn user profile picture

MeliAnn

Dry/Sensitive

Great routine and choices.😊
upvote

comment

MiniArora03

Oily/Resilient

thank you !! ❤️
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!