picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

Miss_LunaYee user profile picture

Miss_LunaYee

Oily/Sensitive

dot889 Views

Thank You, Picky!!!

I want to say a very sincere 'Thank You' to the Picky Team for making me feel very blessed, very appreciated and for noticing and appreciating my reviews. It's been less than a year since I joined Picky(I joined in early December, 2020) and throughout all the months that passed, I've been selected so many times. The reviews I made and uploaded on my Instagram and in the Picky App were noticed and I just feel so grateful, so honoured that Picky App was created to help us 'Reviewers’ fewl appreciated for all the work we've done,creating contents and writing Reviews, stuff like that. I don't know what to say but to only say, 'THANK YOU' for making every single wish of mine come true. You are my wishing star, Picky Team. And it's all thanks to Picky Team that I got to know more about brands like Pestlo, Abib, Dear, Klairs, Bywishtrend, Rovectin, Blaq, Comeitto, Tiam Global and lastly, Jumiso. It's been so much of a great pleasure being active in the Picky App and yes, this is the best skincare app of the 21st century ever created! I've also got to say that Picky Team have been helpful in dealing with all sorts of issues such as like one time, my Instagram account was hacked by 2 people and they used my details to participate in Picky's events. They impersonated as me and when I found out about the terrible problem, I immediately let Picky Team know about this issue and they immediately solved the issue fast and efficiently. There was also days where I felt very depressed and so unwell that I missed the reviews' datelines because I just couldn't write. In an email written to the Picky Team, they were so kind as to sympathize with me and gave me 3 days extra to write. No one can be on par as the Picky Team who would sympathize with you. I've also joined many events by Style Korean Global and was selected only once. Whereas a friend of mine was selected many times though her reviews were brief, not detailed like mine and her picture shots were not much like mine. I didn't feel at all noticed by Stylekorean global but Picky Team made me more appreciated and for that, I am tremendously grateful to the Picky Team. Picky Team is the best in this whole wide world and I feel no other skincare app can do Collabs any better than the Picky App. I love Picky app for everything that it is and lastly, I want to say 'Thank You' for selecting me for the Jumiso giveaway. I cried when I saw my email, I literally cried. Thank you, Picky Team, for everything!😭
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

186 Comments

SilverSliver user profile picture

SilverSliver

Dry/Sensitive

Congratulations🥳
upvote

comment

Bypitek user profile picture

Bypitek

Oily/Sensitive

wow congrats👏
upvote

comment

skincareclo user profile picture

skincareclo

Oily/Resilient

Wow, congratulations! 🥰
upvote

comment

Hebskin user profile picture

Hebskin

Oily/Sensitive

woohoo 🧡🤩🎉🙌🏼
upvote

comment

glowriri user profile picture

glowriri

Oily/Sensitive

wow congratulations, that's amazing!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!