picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

iamMie user profile picture

iamMie

Oily/Resilient

dot72 Views

Too tired to do skincare

I work 6 days a week, 8 hours a day. But sometimes I need to work overtime. After dealing with all the stress from work all day long, sometimes Im too tired to do my skincare routine. So after showering, I just go straight to bed and sleep the night away. Do you also have those days?
upvote

comment

6 Comments

ech user profile picture

ech

Dry/Resilient

Definitely! I sometimes go weeks without a proper skincare routine just because I'm too tired. I try to remind myself that it's ok and that it's something I enjoy. If I beat myself out over missing it then I just end up with unnecessary feelings of resentment. One thing that works for me is to simplify just to pick it up again after missing for weeks. For example, some mornings I just splash my face with water, use moisturizing toner and put sunscreen. Go easy on yourself. I'm sure you'll get back on track
upvote

comment

iamMie

Oily/Resilient

But I never forget to apply moisturizer before going to sleep. 😅
upvote

comment

Dalia user profile picture

Dalia

Oily/Resilient

on days like that I usually at least apply moisturizer and then go to bed 😴 it's just too hard to do a full routine 😕
upvote

comment

iamMie

Oily/Resilient

same. i still make sure to apply some moisturizer.
upvote

comment

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

Oh yeah! i have many days like that, i start again today after 3 days of no do my skincare 😔 the problems, stress, work, dont Let me consistent
upvote

comment

Farya user profile picture

Farya

Oily/Resilient

I work in a hospital and thanks to covid I m super super exhausted these days but I do try to do minimal skincare everyday like applying toner and serum to my face in the morning. washing off sunscreen and any makeup properly after coming back from work and applying serum again
upvote

comment

pauline user profile picture

pauline

Dry/Resilient

yes my skipcare is usually cleansing and moisture or sleeping mask only 🤣🤣 this at least give hydration and moisture at night.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!