picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

thejai user profile picture

thejai

Oily/Resilient

dot197 Views

Arrival of giveaways

Good day! I just wanna ask if it is possible that the package will arrive after the review deadline? if so what should i do if that were to happen? Btw i live in the philippines and mine was through EMS
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Alna user profile picture

Alna

Oily/Sensitive

Yes i wanna know to. Thanks for the question .
upvote

comment

amg3268 user profile picture

amg3268

Oily/Sensitive

It is possible for this to happen, but right before the review deadline Picky sends a google form to fill out. In that google form they will ask you whether you received the product. No worries if you end up uploading your review past the deadline as long as you fill out the form letting them know. If you recieve the product and only have a few days to test it, you could always write out a first impressions then update it a few weeks later as well! :)
upvote

comment

thejai user profile picture

thejai

Oily/Resilient

thank you!
upvote

comment

alarsszz user profile picture

alarsszz

Oily/Sensitive

It is very possible. I live in Indonesia and I got the package after the deadline date. Ok so you need to check ur email. Picky will send you an email, like a reminder to remind you, if you already write a review or not. I mean, picky will give you a gform and if the package arrive later, u can state on the gform that ur package is not arrive yet.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!