picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ingredients

NiCoL3 user profile picture

NiCoL3

Oily/Resilient

dot85 Views

salicylic acid with AHA BHA PHA?

Can i mix cerave SA cleanser with some by mi AHA BHA PHA 30 days miracle toner? And are those products suitable for 15 years old thank you!
upvote

comment

7 Comments

HannahJade user profile picture

HannahJade

Dry/Sensitive

i think you are too young for acid exfoliation, your cell's turn ouver is at peak at your age so you might really not need acid exfoliation, i would definitely recommend that you stick for the basics first, with cleanser toner, moisturizer and sunscreen. strengthen your skin barrier first by not over washing and using products with madecassoside, panthensoside, centella asiatica, ceramides and collagen.
upvote

comment

NiCoL3

Oily/Resilient

thank you I'll keep that in mind ❤
upvote

comment

HeyIamDito user profile picture

HeyIamDito

Oily/Resilient

i dont think 15 years old should do exfoliating. but in this case, you can use aha bha toner 1-2 times a week but take a note, use the toner on the another time when you are not using the SA cleanser. if you use aha bha toner after using the SA cleanser, it will drying your skin. so make sure you hydrate and moisturize your skin well.
upvote

comment

NiCoL3

Oily/Resilient

I'll remember that, thank you for the info! ❤
upvote

comment

qilss user profile picture
picky squad user badge

qilss

Oily/Resilient

I agree that it's too young for you to start using acids butttt if you already bought them and really want to try, then I strongly suggest to start slow by using the toner only 1-2 times a week. Please make sure to follow with a moisturiser and sunscreen 😊
upvote

comment

NiCoL3

Oily/Resilient

Good thing is I haven't bought the product yet 😅 Thank you ❤
upvote

comment

sammifong user profile picture

sammifong

Oily/Resilient

Hi! I wouldn’t recommend using both at your age, that could cause high irritation. Would suggest using at different times and the toner sparingly (1-2x a week). The cervave SA cleanser can also be irritating so i’d recommending mixing a small pump with a mild cleanser too. Keep an eye on your skin and make sure your skin barrier is good. 🤍🙂
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!