picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Connect

allboutskinann user profile picture

allboutskinann

Oily/Sensitive

dot68 Views

Why do you love skincare?

Hi! I just wanna share about how and why I love skincare. I used to have low confidence because of how my skin looks, and end up relying to photo filters, which really ruined my self-esteem. But now that ive learned about skincare, i have fallen in love with it, not because it helps me achieve clear or flawless skin, since such thing doesn't exist, but i give importance and do skincare to achieve healthy skin. and through skincare, i have embraced my flaws and i learned how to normalize imperfections. p.s. this was actually for my school, since our teacher asked us about our passion, just wanna post it also here πŸ˜…
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Yesul1230 user profile picture

Yesul1230

Dry/Resilient

I love skincare because it boosts my confidence and also I get a lot of knowledge which is great
upvote

comment

allboutskinann user profile picture

allboutskinann

Oily/Sensitive

πŸ₯°βœ¨
upvote

comment

Rosesarered45 user profile picture

Rosesarered45

Oily/Resilient

I do think most of us will arrive to common objective i.e to have a healthy skin depending on our skin type 😊
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I used to be a lot into makeup and when the pandemic hit I was not wearing as much makeup and I noticed that my skin was not at its healthiest, so I started educated myself to improve my skincare routine. I am very satisfied with the results so far 😊
upvote

comment

asyanie user profile picture

asyanie

Oily/Resilient

for me skincare is a important in our life, it can make us more confident when we can reduce problems on our skin without covering it. also it fun to get know more about skincare knowledge πŸ₯°
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!