picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

G

gloupguide

Oily/Sensitive

dot81 Views

solution for dandruff? πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Hey fam! Recently I started to have dandruff and it's really stressing me out. I tried shampoos which contains Ketoconazole. But unfortunately none of them worked on me. Can you guys please help me on what worked for y'all? ( Thanks in advance)πŸ₯ΊπŸ’ž
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

hii try using baby shampoo (I use the Johnson's one) this what my derma recommend me and it did work, hope it will work to you too
upvote

comment

G

gloupguide

Oily/Sensitive

Need to give it a try
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

im using yves rocher anti peliculaire shampoo it works for me after using 1 bottles my dandruff is gone 😊
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

In case you're not 100% sure, double check that it is indeed dandruff. I thought that I had dandruff and kept using products for that, but after a bit of research I realised that the flakes could be due to dry scalp. So I started treating dry scalp and it's gotten far better! By using dandruff products on my dry scalp I was actually making the condition worse.
upvote

comment

G

gloupguide

Oily/Sensitive

yess I agree πŸ‘
upvote

comment

stanskincare user profile picture

stanskincare

Oily/Resilient

hi!! I am currently enjoying using Nineless's Magic Nine Perlite Scalp Scrub Shampoo!! it is recommended to use this for 2-3x a week but I usually use this either once or twice! also, perlite is known for anti-dandruff as well! hope this helps!
upvote

comment

G

gloupguide

Oily/Sensitive

It's pretty much difficult to find these in my country, will look for it πŸ˜•
upvote

comment

Bazz user profile picture
super picky user badge

Bazz

Dry/Resilient

When I had bad dandruff I would wash my scalp with dandruff shampoo as frequently as I can. Just the scalp only. I would leave it for about a minute or two to let it work. I would shampoo my scalp and then go on with my other routines (brushing teeth, soaping my body, washing my face etc2) I also avoid scratching my scalp even though I just want to so badly. I also would use different dandruff shampoo and rotate its use. Different dandruff shampoo does not mean different brands but different ingredients. You are using ketoconazole now, add something with either Zinc pyritone (Zpt) or climbazole. Make sure your scalp is dried through well. Either using a hair dryer attachment that can dry the scalp or lightly do a loose braid to allow more scalp to be exposed
upvote

comment

G

gloupguide

Oily/Sensitive

That's really great, I need to consider it too
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!