Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Brand Talk

J
super picky user badge

Jeannie88

Dry/Sensitive

dot230 Views

Amore Pacific

Hey everyone πŸ‘‹, has anyone tried AmorePacific creams (either Time Response or Moisture Plumping) before? I have sample sizes and would like to know how was the experience and did you have any reaction to it. My skin changes depending on the season (drier in winter and slightly oily in summer) but I find it’s getting a little drier than before. Thanks πŸ™
carousel
upvote

comment

10 Comments

Cdal user profile picture

Cdal

Oily/Resilient

Auw , i really love to try these brands but yet no chance to try it . hope your skin love it
upvote

comment

J
super picky user badge

Jeannie88

Dry/Sensitive

Thanks I hope so too 😊
upvote

comment

shiejj user profile picture

shiejj

Oily/Resilient

i haven’t tried it yet but i am eyeing on their creams πŸ‘€ how was your experience so far?
upvote

comment

J
super picky user badge

Jeannie88

Dry/Sensitive

I just started to use the Time Response Skin Reserve Creme this week (only at night). Was a little apprehensive as it has a strong fragrance. It’s a nice smell but was worried it might irritate my skin. Luckily it didn’t break me out or cause my skin to be red and inflamed. It is quite rich in terms of texture and made my skin feel very moisturised. It is the end of winter here and I think this is good for the colder months but might be too rich for the warmer months. Plus I’m in my 40s so this product might not be good for the younger age group. The price tag is a real killer too.
upvote

comment

iamkhayramos user profile picture
super picky user badge

iamkhayramos

Oily/Resilient

i really love to try these brands, too!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!