Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

MadMom user profile picture
picky squad user badge

MadMom

Dry/Resilient

dot109 Views

Teeny whiteheads

I have little teeny tiny whiteheads or clogged pores on my chin and sides if nose. I use retinol, vitamin C, The Ordinary AHA peeling solution and the niaminicide serum, plus Dermalogica daily superfolliant, but I can't get rid of them. I even use a derma plane tool and masks. What do y'all use to get rid of these pesky things?
upvote

comment

12 Comments

Skinthusiast user profile picture

Skinthusiast

Dry/Sensitive

Have you tried oil cleansing? I double cleanse to unclog pores and improve the appearance of sebacious filaments. It works. How long have you had this problem? Note that the frequent use of actives and strong products, and lots of exfoliation can lead to more pore clogging, pore noticeability, comedones, pimples, rough skin texture and so on. A gentle reminder that what we eat and when we sleep also make a difference!
upvote

comment

Beautywithhunnie user profile picture

Beautywithhunnie

Oily/Resilient

I usually use clay mask to clear pores. I like this one below
Supermud® Clearing Treatment

GlamGlow
Supermud® Clearing Treatment

star rating

(56)

favorite

upvote

comment

K

Kzi

Dry/Resilient

I have the same problem 😅
upvote

comment

Skinthusiast user profile picture

Skinthusiast

Dry/Sensitive

@Shemmy I use this Purito cleansing oil every night which is ideal for drier and more sensitive skin types. I could feel the debris come off my skin everytime. For people who have more resilient and acne-prone skin, Hanskin PHA cleansing oil might work better since it contains a mild exfoliant for deeper cleaning. Cleansing balms also work the same way, though I've personally never tried them.
Pore Cleansing Oil PHA

HANSKIN
Pore Cleansing Oil PHA

star rating

(30)

favorite

From Green Cleansing Oil

PURITO
From Green Cleansing Oil

star rating

(102)

favorite

upvote

comment

J

jahnd

Dry/Sensitive

😦😦😦
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!