picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

shandie user profile picture

shandie

Dry/Resilient

dot75 Views

identifying my acne

Hi everyone, I’m a little new to this app and I’m not exactly sure how it works but I wanted to ask a question. I’ve had this same acne on the side of my face, forehead, back and chest since I was 12, in this photo it actually doesn’t look as bad as it can be but I’ve tried almost everything to try and get rid of it but it never completely goes away. I also recently discovered fungal acne was a thing and was wondering if anyone knows if this is what I have? If it is can anyone recommend products that would help? Or products that would help with oily skin in general?
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

1 Comment

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

Hello there🤗,Im no expert in identifying acne and it can be various reasons for your acne such as genetic, hormone and skincare. Some tips that may be useful for you are: 1.use a gentle cleanser that have salicylic acid(the one from cerave and inkeylist look promising and have lot of great feedback) 2.Incoprate skincare products that contains Centella Asiatica (to help calm down redness and soothe the skin) and Niacinamide( to help control sebum production) 3.exfoliate your skin 1-2 times a month or once week.I suggest to use chemical exfoliater 4.Wash your pillow case weekly to avoid any bacteria from the pillow case to be transferred to your face I hope this tips will help you🤗
Niacinamide

The Inkey List
Niacinamide

star rating

(452)

favorite

Salicylic Acid Cleanser

The Inkey List
Salicylic Acid Cleanser

star rating

(326)

favorite

SA Smoothing Cleanser

CeraVe
SA Smoothing Cleanser

star rating

(619)

favorite

Madagascar Centella Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

star rating

(3896)

favorite

upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!