picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

E

e123

Dry/Resilient

dot45 Views

dark circles

Im a 16 year old girl with really bad dark circles and eyebags ive tried vitamin c serums but they dont seem to work for me. Are there any affordable products u reccomend.
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

I would recommend eye massages - you can also try using cold spoons to help blood circulation. the most affordable product for this condition is The Ordinary Caffeine + EGCG, since both these ingredients help with blood circulation.
Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG

The Ordinary
Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG

star rating

(503)

favorite

upvote

comment

aimforhealthyskin user profile picture

aimforhealthyskin

Dry/Sensitive

I find this helps a lot and it’s very affordable.
theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I am 28 also with prominent dark under eye circles. I have tried many eye creams and treatments, but so far have gotten very little results. In my opinion, stress management and having good dietary, hydration, and sleeping habits help the most with dark circles. I have been trying the Hylamide SubQ eyes for about 3 months now, but I am seeing very little results. However, it is one of the most affordable eye contour treatments and a little goes a long way 😊

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!