Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Deals & News

Santinosmomma user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

dot547 Views

Wishtrend Beauty TesterπŸŽ‰πŸ’ž

On Tuesday i received an email from Wishtrend that made my month !!!! Im officially a beauty tester and reviewer πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ€ This is my first opportunity outside of the Skin1004 giveaway, to recieve a free product and review it! And i if course am Absolutely in love with korean beauty brands! I blame Picky LMAO!! Its a good thing. Kbeauty for me in Canada, new and the ingredients are all amazing!! While it is very difficult to get the kbeauty products im interested in ,for an affordable cost in Canada. I will keep trying my hardest to apply apply apply for every event on Picky and every opportunity on Instagram. My hope was to be accepted by Style Korean, Yes Style and wishtrend to be a beauty tester/reviewer. Im also applying to the actual brands to try me review me as well. When i got this email from wishtrend i was so excited and grateful, even more so that i had to the money in my acct to accept the offer. The product ( VITAMIN SERUM by IM FROM) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Was free but the offer required expedited shipping costs 20$ Canadian ,tax 3$ and the required Canadian Customs Fee of 19.65+2.50 for duty. So you have an idea of what the cost is just for shipping and fees not including the cost of the order. So you understand why its quite costly to obtain kbeauty outside of Canada. Now , i look at this as an opportunity, because im not paying 30-40 $Canadian extra for the product! And i got to pick a sample pack πŸ˜πŸ˜† free. I cant wait as this will be my first product from IM FROM. Maybe Wishtrend will give me more offers like this one, after iv submitted required review. This is a dream come true for a Canadian gal like me thats so interested in kbeauty. Its possible my order may be here tomorrow πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰πŸ€ I would love to do some more review for picky as well. Hint hint lol !!
carousel
upvote

comment

87 Comments

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

congrats! how i become a beauty tester too? 😍
upvote

comment

beautywithdanni user profile picture

beautywithdanni

Dry/Resilient

go to wishtrend's website and there is a place that you can apply to be a tester.
upvote

comment

Sunflowerr user profile picture

Sunflowerr

Dry/Sensitive

wow congrats! 😍❀️
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

Thank you πŸ’“
upvote

comment

shintahasanesta user profile picture

shintahasanesta

Oily/Sensitive

That's awesome! Congratulations! πŸŽ‰β€
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

Thank you πŸ’˜
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!