picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

RianneS user profile picture

RianneS

Dry/Resilient

dot50 Views

Moisturizer with SPF or Suncreen?

Hey Picky fam! I just want to know your thoughts about SPF. I’ve been using sunscreen before but when I discovered Moisturizers/Serums with SPF, I started using them instead of sunscreen to lessen the products I use. Is using sunscreen better or do they have the same benefits? Thank you for those who’ll answer! 🤍
Jelly Bounce Daily Lite Moisturizer SPF 45

Fresh Formula
Jelly Bounce Daily Lite Moisturizer SPF 45

star rating

(11)

favorite

Morning Glow Brightening Serum SPF 45

Fresh Formula
Morning Glow Brightening Serum SPF 45

star rating

(8)

favorite

upvote

comment

5 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

moisturiser with spf is as safe as a regular sunscreen as long as u apply the right amount. most ppl prefer a regular spf as they don’t apply that much amount of moisturiser but I do agree that using moisturiser with spf do save time & it does helps to shorten my skincar routine plus my skin doesn’t feels too heavy too ( I hv oily skin & I prefer gel cream based moisturiser too) 🥰🥰
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

For peace of mind, I prefer the tested and approved sunscreens. Adequately applied of course 😉
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

I prefer sunscreen over moist with spf, tho I always use moist before sunscreen, even when I reapply sunscreen. I just want to feel secured that my skin has enough protection, so I won't mind if it's a bit troublesome. I used to use moist with spf but compared to the time when I use sunscreen, the difference is quite shocking, esp for me who have been struggling with PIH and textured skin.
upvote

comment

RianneS

Dry/Resilient

That’s so interesting! Glad you found the right one for you 🤍
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I usually apply a moisturizer with spf on days that I spend mostly inside, but will apply sunscreen on top if I spend a lot of time outside 😊
upvote

comment

RianneS

Dry/Resilient

Will do the same now! Thank you 🤍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!