picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

DewyCica user profile picture

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

dot53 Views

stretch marks

What do you guys think about stretch marks on body? Mine, I have stretch marks, kinda a lot , and I am okay with it. It is a part of my body, I live with it. I just hope you guys will take care of yourself and do t let other people talk bad about our body or skin. Still, I also use some oil to moisturized it, I want that part of me to be healthy. Love yourself ❤️
carousel
upvote

comment

4 Comments

157min user profile picture

157min

Dry/Resilient

The beauty standard especially for women are very ridiculous and unachievable to begin with. I don't even know why they are condemning stretch marks in the first place. It isn't our fault that our bodies change when going through puberty, weight changes and pregnancy 😪😪😪 But yeah, give some loves to your body too ! Exfoliate once a week, put on some bodywash and lotions, and lather yourself in expensive lotions and perfume. 💗💗💗
upvote

comment

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

correct ❤️❤️
upvote

comment

skinwithclods user profile picture

skinwithclods

Oily/Sensitive

I’ve had stretch marks for as long as remember, few more have popped up recently due to weight gain and I’m totally fine with it🙂 they’re completely natural! me too I like to use body oils etc🙌🏻
upvote

comment

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

yeah I got some news to due to weight gain and yeah I put on oil and lotion to moisturized it ❤️❤️thank love
upvote

comment

A

Arp

Oily/Resilient

I got a lot of stretch marks on my body due to weight gain a few years ago. I used to be so botheres and sad about them and tried many tropical creams to make them go away but nothing did. So in the process, I started to appreciate them more and today I'm totally fine with them. Looking at them doesn't make me sad anymore and I think that's an achievement for me 🙂. I hope nobody feel bad about their stretch marks as they are a part of their natural and normal body. I just use anything on them I use on other pats of my body, body oils and moisturizers.
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I started getting stretchmarks on my thighs and buttocks when I started puberty around 11 years old. They were very noticeable as they were red-purplish and I was quite unhappy about it since none of my classmates had them. Now they are barely noticeable as they became a color very similar to my skintone and I do not mind them anymore 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!