picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

yanazmns97 user profile picture

yanazmns97

Oily/Resilient

dot86 Views

sunburn

Heyy!! I got a reallyy badddd sunburnn.. its feel like my face has been on fire.. and its really hurt especially on my upper nose area.. its just been 4 days im outside on a hot weather for like 7 hours because im working.. im always reapplying the sunscreen for a few hours.. but my face still been baked.. Does anyone know what to do n what product i need to use to heal my face..?? As you can see my real skin is near my hair as im wearing headscarf so that area is covered.. Does anyone has any suggestion what to do..? What to wear..?? And anything..?
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

Oh myy😢,I hope your are doing okay. In my opinion it is best to use a product that have a calming and soothing ingredients such as Centella Asiatica, Aloe Vera and Snail Mucin. It is better to stay away from any actives for a a week or two to let you skin heal. I've experienced a bad sunburn before and its really painful and stinging.So please take an extra careful steps with your Skincare.Use only basic i suggest and focus on calming and soothing ingredients for now. please wear a wide hat if you have to work under the sun later😢 and reapply frequently.
Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

COSRX
Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence

star rating

(3017)

favorite

Madagascar Centella Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

star rating

(3896)

favorite

upvote

comment

yanazmns97 user profile picture

yanazmns97

Oily/Resilient

my face before thiss 😌 just a few days ago..
upvote

comment

Nawrin user profile picture

Nawrin

Oily/Resilient

stay away from sun for now and use soothing products on your skin to calm it! get well soon! don't worry❤️

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!