picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus โž•

Routine Help

nurg user profile picture

nurg

Oily/Resilient

dot129 Views

Sunscreen stains on collars ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hello Everyone, Do you also encounter the sunscreen stains on collar area. I am talking about prominent yellow stains especially on white tees, neck area or white shirts collar area. I have a serious issue on this. If you are lucky enough, stains can be removed after washing but generally itโ€™s not the case unfortunately. So far i lost the count that how many white tee became pyjamas ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ and have to toss away many more white shirts also due to this issue. Sunscreen is the one of key step in my skincare routine that i religiously follow, and i have tried many (literally many ๐Ÿ˜…) different brands, but result is same since i can not avoid to put sunscreen on neck area.๐Ÿ˜ญ I am wondering do you also face this issue? How you are dealing with? I would really really appreciate a lot if you could share you experience with me.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Have a great day to all off you from sunny and humid HK.โ˜บ๏ธ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒˆ
upvote

comment

5 Comments

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

yeah i have the same problem. it's the filters of the sunscreens. my only solution is to avoid wearing white clothes๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ
upvote

comment

nurg

Oily/Resilient

๐Ÿ˜ญ unfortunately itโ€™s the dominant color in my wardrobe โ˜น๏ธ
upvote

comment

C

courtb

Dry/Resilient

I canโ€™t recommend a sunscreen that doesnโ€™t stain but I can recommend a stain remover thatโ€™s worked for sunscreen stains Iโ€™ve encounteredโ€ฆ Iโ€™m not sure if they ship to HK but the laundress stain remover bars are a dream at removing oil-based stains (I.e. makeup and sunscreen)
upvote

comment

nurg

Oily/Resilient

will check this out thank you thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

Cedric user profile picture

Cedric

Oily/Resilient

hahaha same.. I don't have a solution too. washing it doesn't help at all!
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

I have this same issue but I just accepted it nowโ€ฆI donโ€™t have any tricks or hacks to prevent it from happening sorry
upvote

comment

nurg

Oily/Resilient

thank you still good to know we i am not alone ๐Ÿ˜Š
upvote

comment

Gray17 user profile picture

Gray17

Oily/Resilient

yup!!!๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!