picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

skincarenewbie user profile picture

skincarenewbie

Oily/Resilient

dot52 Views

what to do: unused makeup

somewhat related to skincare 🤷🏻‍♀️ What do y'all do with your unused makeup? Like the ones that are "almost-new" (ex. you bought new foundation and used only 4-5 pumps) for makeup when you go out/attended an event and not planning to put some makeup afterwards. Do you sell it right away? Keep them for a couple of months? Also if its rarely used, will you still use it if, let's say it reached the expiration date? since its like 97% full.
upvote

comment

3 Comments

Suriskinsdiary user profile picture

Suriskinsdiary

Oily/Sensitive

as long as it hasn't reached expiration date & PAO i'll use it. an i think its better to sell right? or give it to family members or friends who like it.
upvote

comment

skincarenewbie user profile picture

skincarenewbie

Oily/Resilient

true. Im contemplating if I sell it or wait haha i feel i might use it . like what if you sell it then eventually someone will invite you to some event and need to wear makeup. theeeen you'll buy another makeup again 🙃😅
upvote

comment

bymj user profile picture

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

Most of the time I keep it if I think I will use it, otherwise I give it to friends or family.
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

see if i can mix them with other products or give it away to family/friends. I know that sometimes YT’ers give it to women’s shelters, but I have never done that.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!