picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Ingredients

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

dot145 Views

🌱ALOE VERA🌱

Hello Pickies! i hope you all are having a great day today and ahead✨.In today discussion,I would love to share about the benefits of Aloe Vera or Aloe barbadensis in our skincare products to our skin🧖‍♀️🧖 We have seen quite few skincare brands that put Aloe Vera in their skincare products so lets see What's actually the benefits of Aloe Vera to our skin🌱 1.HELPS SOOTHE SKIN💆‍♂️💆‍♀️💆 -Aloe vera gel has a cooling properties.The cooling properties help to soothe any inflammation,redness and itchiness on the skin Thats why Aloe vera is very popular to treat sunburn since it can help to soothe and help to reduce the burning and stinging sensation from the sunburnt 🌞 2.MOISTURIZE THE SKIN💦💦 -Aloe vera contains 98% and consider as a humectant that can bind to the moisture on your skin and prevent your skin from feeling dry and dehydrated.It make the skin look plump like a baby bum⛄.It can also stimulate your skin collagen and fibers if you use the skincare products consistently. 3.BOOST SKIN HEALINGS🚑🏥 -We already known that Aloe vera is very helpful in treating cuts and burns infact some study have shown that Aloe vera does help with 1st and 2nd degree of burn.Aloe vera can help to reduce the time of healing and speed up skin cell reproduction 4.SLOW SKIN AGING👴👵 -Aloe vera gel has vitamin C and E.It helps to eradicate skin blemishes and diminish age lines.It also help increase collagen production in our skin.Aloe vera also rich in antioxidants that can fight free radicals to prevent early fine lines and since Aloe vera is moisturising,it can help to smooth out fine lines. 5.REDUCE INFECTION AND ACNE🤕 -Those who suffer from acne can incorporate skincare products that contains Aloe vera. Aloe vera have an antiseptic properties to help protect our skin from bacteria and help to heal skin.Aloe vera contains polysaccharide and gibberellins to help the growth of new skin cells and at the same time reduce inflammation and redness. So,what do you think?Do have any skincare products that have Aloe vera in them?If you have,let me know if you like it or just dont really mind of it😬😄 Thats all for today Pickies ⛄ Stay safe and stay hydrated 💦 ⚠️These are the benefits of Aloe vera in skincare products.Do note that Applying fresh Aloe vera onto the face can be sometimes itching and irritate your face since aloe vera contains latex,Which some skin may react to it.But most research show that it is likely safe to use aloe vera as a topical but be very careful ⚠️This is based on my own googling 😬.If there's any misinformation,please do correct me.I would love to learn more ⛄. P/s:the picture is so flowery I dont know😂⛄
carousel
upvote

comment

19 Comments

ameliaoktarija user profile picture

ameliaoktarija

Oily/Sensitive

hi thnkyou for sharing this 💓
upvote

comment

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

you're welcome 🤗
upvote

comment

RimasBeautyCorner user profile picture
picky squad user badge

RimasBeautyCorner

Oily/Resilient

Thanks for sharing 🙌💖
upvote

comment

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

You're welcome 🤗
upvote

comment

V

Victory

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for sharing.Love aloe vera products
upvote

comment

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

you're welcome 🤗👍🏻
upvote

comment

A

AngelCare

Oily/Sensitive

thank you for sharing the information
upvote

comment

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

you're welcome 🤗
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!