picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

skinxxniel user profile picture

skinxxniel

Dry/Resilient

dot125 Views

Popular skincare products but actually u dont like it🌝🤫🥴

Mine is this sunscreen from biore,many people say it's good and cheap , but it just feels soooooooooo drying and the scent is the worst -_- idk why😭 So, do you have any popular skincare product that actually u DONT LIKE it🌝?
carousel
upvote

comment

3 Comments

nrzlkha user profile picture

nrzlkha

Oily/Resilient

i guess this one. from biore too 😂. many people said this sunscreen is good for oily skin so i make a try on it. unfortunately i didnt like this sunscreen as it gave my skin super oily, dull and change my comb skin to very oily.
UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA ++++

Biore
UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50+ PA ++++

star rating

(389)

favorite

upvote

comment

skinxxniel

Dry/Resilient

haahahaha from biore too.Thanks for commenting 💓
upvote

comment

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

I don't like the ordinary and the inkey list - if the brands are hyped that much, then you can expect some drama with them - the ordinary had drama with previous owner, the inkey list - from making up some stuff related to succinic acid treatment by using wrong concentrations and claims. Plus the drama with collabs, etc. Oh and DHC, a Japanese brand because its owner is super racist - this brand is cancelled in South Korea because historically Japan and South Korea has not the best relations (Korea was occupied by Japan, after IIWW Japan acted like they didn't do anything wrong to anyone, it's a long topic).

skinxxniel

Dry/Resilient

ouhh really😳, thanks babe for that
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!