picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

happyxskin user profile picture

happyxskin

Oily/Resilient

dot117 Views

Do you enter for PR / Giveaways of products you’ve already tried?

Could be controversial, but this is just my opinion… if you have already tried a product before and see it for PR elsewhere, do you still apply? Personally I don’t, but know people that have and still do for the sake of getting PR. I haven’t entered any of the Benton and Rovectin giveaways on here because I reviewed them a few years back. I just feel like you should give other people a chance who have never tried the products before 🤷🏻‍♀️
upvote

comment

6 Comments

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

i enter the giveaway that i interested in(from the ingredients).so far i havent find giveaway product that i already have 😊
upvote

comment

happyxskin

Oily/Resilient

that’s great 😁 I think I have tried too many of the popular products so they always appear for giveaways haha
upvote

comment

Betweendots user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Betweendots

Oily/Sensitive

No, I don't unless it's a renewal then usually such products have different ingredients then okay, but if I tried a product, i don't see any sense in testing it once again. If I liked it, I'll buy it anyway
upvote

comment

happyxskin

Oily/Resilient

agree completely 🙌🏻 a reformulation is a different product IMO. I would go for a giveaway on a reformulated product too.
upvote

comment

Bluefrog1 user profile picture

Bluefrog1

Oily/Resilient

I try not to enter and if someone contacts me for pr I always tell the brand what products I tried from them and what reviews I already wrote.
upvote

comment

happyxskin

Oily/Resilient

This is exactly what I feel people should be doing 🙌🏻 same with giveaways, just letting other people enter if you’ve already tried the product before etc..
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

I pass on it. Give chance to others 😅
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

nope , I will give chance to others 😊
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!