Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Opinion

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

dot57 Views

Do you use skincare tools?

Hello Pickies πŸ‘‹ I was wondering if you used any skincare tools and what you experience was with those? Do you feel like they improve the performance of your routine? I personally only use small rubber spatulas to apply my mask more evenly on my face 😊 I have seen jade rollers around, but I am not sure they are necessary πŸ€” Please let me know what you think, which tools you have used, and your experience with them πŸ‘‡πŸ˜Š
upvote

comment

2 Comments

hiratheaddict user profile picture

hiratheaddict

Oily/Sensitive

hii! i use roller when im doing sheet masks and it really helps everything getting absorbed and i use a face brush when im cleansing my face with a gel cleanser(not always tho) it helps getting everything off of my face~
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

Thank you for sharing your tricks! I am particularly interested in the way you use your roller with sheet mask and will try that out! Super clever 😊
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

i use a spatula for products that are in a jar and I got the sacheu gua sha recently… but im still figuring out how to use it effectively.
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

The spatula is a good trick to keep your fingers off the products in the jar 😊 I had to look up what a gua sha is and I am very interested in trying that out now 😍
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!