picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

motheodora user profile picture

motheodora

Dry/Sensitive

dot44 Views

Toner pad?!?🍀

I'm really curious about toner pad, you guys have some thought about it?? Which brand you will recommend?
upvote

comment

3 Comments

m0chiskinnn user profile picture

m0chiskinnn

Oily/Sensitive

hello! first off, you ask the question, what benefits do you wanna get out of them? for soothing? exfoliation? hydration? start there. and in my humble opinion they're not really necessary. they're just basically cotton pads submerged in toner/essence. they're nice to have, but not necessary.
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

these r some that I’ve tried 😃😃
Heartleaf Spot Pad Calming Touch

Abib
Heartleaf Spot Pad Calming Touch

star rating

(413)

favorite

Pure Fit Cica Pad

COSRX
Pure Fit Cica Pad

star rating

(60)

favorite

Waterful Refining Toner Pads

Hue Calm
Waterful Refining Toner Pads

star rating

(134)

favorite

upvote

comment

G

Glowingclouds

Oily/Resilient

Based on your skin type, I would recommend these two from COSRX. Propolis ones has exfoliating feature due to the texture of the material, one side is embossed while the other side is not; cica ones is mainly for soothing, calming and hydrating purposes and it has a bit of cooling effect, the material is a very smooth and soft material. Both are great for hydrating, soothing and calming purposes too, just depends on whether you want it to have exfoliating feature, for a very basic need I highly recommend the ones with Cica, I find it calming effect is way better than propolis ones 🙌🏻

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!