picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus âž•

Other

Petrenci user profile picture

Petrenci

Dry/Sensitive

dot99 Views

Picky box

Hello Pickies :) I ordered the Picky box. (I got up for it in the middle of the night 😄) Did anybody get any information about shipping so far? I hope it will be a monthly box, I really love the conception and looking for the next. If you have some information about it ( shipping or if it will be monthly or etc) , please share with me. Thank you and have a nice day!
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Alatinaandagolden user profile picture
super picky user badge

Alatinaandagolden

Oily/Resilient

picky announced that the picky box will be released every month with different products. boxes take more than a month but less than 2 to arrive home
upvote

comment

Petrenci

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you!
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

i was wondering the same thing, cos I couldnt find any updates regarding it but I thought it would be fast cos they would send it with dhl or ems which is fast shipping.
upvote

comment

Petrenci

Dry/Sensitive

I thought that the korean/local post ships. I won once a giveaway and the post delivered it.
upvote

comment

menuruthsaya user profile picture

menuruthsaya

Dry/Resilient

I just got an email from Picky Team asking for more info because the import law here in my country. I think they were consolidating where the boxes would be shipped to (since here we are, came from different country) and now they're getting ready to drop them to expedition. The box is being processed guys, don't worry hehehe I'm really excited to receive my box😆😆
upvote

comment

Petrenci

Dry/Sensitive

Thank you, I just can't wait to try the serum and the sunscreen 😂
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!