picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

dot73 Views

Someone who has won and didn't accept the email in Time has won again?

I realized that I had won a giveaway and I did not accept it in time, now I am afraid of not being selected again. 😓 I wanted to know if someone who had the same thing happened to be selected again later for another giveaway? Thanks 💖
upvote

comment

4 Comments

Hollykatarina user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Hollykatarina

Dry/Resilient

If you have not received the product while the deadline is over, you can fill in the form link provided in Picky's email, there is a button to click the form link & you fill in the data & click the not receive product section. Later when the product has arrived, you can review & fill out the link form again. Furthermore, you can still participate in the picky giveaway event, no problem. I also haven't received the Comeitto product, while the deadline is tomorrow, but I've filled out the link form if I didn't receive the product.
upvote

comment

yamiisakura user profile picture

yamiisakura

Oily/Sensitive

ah okay thanks but i dont confirm the email when i win, so i dont know if i still have the chance to be Select for another giveaway
upvote

comment

Rinahhh user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Rinahhh

Oily/Resilient

That's sad☹️ I'm not sure about this but I guess you can still participate in the Giveaways
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!