Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

dot54 Views

How to search on picky app for a picky user⁉️

I was trying to search for specific people on the Go Picky site, but not sure how. 🤔 Hope this doesn’t sound silly, but when I try to search it shows: Product, brand, category etc. But no where to search for a person’s picky profile …. Does anyone know if you can search for a specific user? And if so, how⁉️ (I already know that Instagram can have a link to your picky app profile) Thanks in advance for any insight💖🌟
upvote

comment

3 Comments

disinclined user profile picture

disinclined

Oily/Resilient

Sadly no there is no way. 😢I never though of looking up different users. that would be a great way for people to communicate and it would be easier to make friends!! Good idea!!🤩
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

yes, and when people either we refer or know join, we can look them up and follow them🙂
upvote

comment

menuruthsaya user profile picture

menuruthsaya

Dry/Resilient

at the moment, unfortunately, I don't think there's way to search certain picky member through the app. so, the only way you can see someone's profile is only when you came across this user and click the user profile....
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

ok thanks, yes that’s what I’ve been doing, i sent in a request to possibly get this search feature added… 🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!