picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

Ambitiouspiglet user profile picture

Ambitiouspiglet

Oily/Resilient

dot62 Views

Picky APP can not open on android phone

Same as the title. I updated the Picky APP 1 hour ago. Although I have updated it to the latest version in Play store, it kept reminding me to update the APP and not let me open Picky. I’m using my iPad now for this discussion, could some IT guy from Picky can come to solve this problem? Many thanks!
upvote

comment

3 Comments

mh user profile picture

mh

Dry/Sensitive

Can you send a screenshot to support@gopicky.com ?
upvote

comment

Ambitiouspiglet

Oily/Resilient

will do! It is very weird. I can still receive notifications on my phone, if I click the notification, I can see the messages, but I can’t do anything else. the update reminder popped up to stop me.
upvote

comment

deby user profile picture

deby

Dry/Sensitive

I also experienced the same thing last night. I was told to update but what I saw there was no new update, and I couldn't login. But this morning I checked again and it turned out that there was the new update and finally the problem was resolved. Maybe you can check it again and see if the new update is already available
upvote

comment

Ambitiouspiglet

Oily/Resilient

highly possible. I have checked several times, the latest version available now is Aug 19, maybe there’s a newer one?
upvote

comment

deby user profile picture

deby

Dry/Sensitive

the latest update is aug 24
upvote

comment

Ambitiouspiglet

Oily/Resilient

Thank you! I will check again tomorrow.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!