Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

Santinosmomma user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

dot59 Views

Show Me Your ... Mask Pic's😁

How many of my Picky family out there ,will show/share me your mask face ?!?!?!? How many of us really are not embarrassed to take a picture of themselves with a clay mask or a sheet mask on 😁😋 or a mud mask or any facial treatments on. I did LOL!!! AND I WILL SHARE IT WITH MY ENTIRE PICKY WORLD 💞 Its ok. You can laugh , i totally did. Then i posted it on Instagram as im sure some of you seen a few weeks back. This is the Innisfree pore clearing clay mask with 2X volcanic clusters. My FAVOURITE mask 😍😍💞 The 2nd picture is my purple Anairui Eggplant and kale clay superfood mask 😁😂 I even sent this one to the brand to use on the website. 😉😆😂😃😄😆😀😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎 So , i wonder 🤗 how many will share there pics with meeeee 😁🙌💞
carousel
carousel
Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 2X

INNISFREE
Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask 2X

star rating

(458)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

Your pics make me want to apply some clay mask and just chill out as well 😂 Btw, what a cute headband indeed 😍
upvote

comment

calzheng user profile picture

calzheng

Dry/Sensitive

hahah!! I’ve got bunny joining in the fun!
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

Thank you !! atta girl !! your my first picky user to share your mask pic with me!!! 💖🤩👏💓😊💔🎉👍👍👍
upvote

comment

DewyCica user profile picture

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

hahah here is mine
upvote

comment

picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

nice!! i love it ! thank you so much for sharing with me. as you can see. just as i thought. not many are confident to post there mask face pics. some of are ! 🤩😍💖💕🙌😘👏👏👏👏👏
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!