Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Other

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

dot163 Views

Who Loves Skincare Books❓📕 📚

Do you read skincare books ⁉️ I can’t get enough skincare reading, whether it’s skincare books or even just product reviews - anything skincare literature🧴 📘 What are some of your favourite skincare books 📖 ? Some I’ve read & loved are: • (still reading) skincare decoded- Victoria Fu & Gloria lu •the Korean skincare bible-lilin yang, Leah ganse, Sara jimenez of @miincosmetics •skincare a no nonsense guide- @Carolinehirons •the skincare Bible- @anjalimahto 🌟My favourite had to be the Korean Skincare Bible‼️ *Easy to read, *informative *and of course my undeniable love for KBEAUTY🥰 What are some skincare books you’ve read, you recommend, or still want to read⁉️
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

6 Comments

Qyara user profile picture

Qyara

Oily/Sensitive

I'm not passionate in reading book so I don't even know skincare book exists. Thank you for let me know about it.
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

you’re welcome ☺️ I rarely read anything but skincare books 📚
upvote

comment

aimforhealthyskin user profile picture

aimforhealthyskin

Dry/Sensitive

that’s so funny, I have those exact 3 books!!!
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

they are 3 of the pretty popular ones🌟 there’s still so many more I want to get like: •the little book of skincare- @charlottejcho •the skin nerd- Jennifer Rock •amazinger Face- Zoe Foster can’t get enough of skincare 🧴🌟💖
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

i have Chizu Saeki's "Skincare Revolution", i love it so much despite some advices being a little bit outdated (i bought the book in 2010 so yeah😂...). it contains so many excellent advices. i started lymphatic massages thanks to that book and it's amazing. i really wanna buy Caroline Hirons book, i love her so much as I'm a no nonsense person as well💞🙏🏼 how is that Miincosmetics book? Is it for beginners or more """advanced""" skincare addicts? or both?
upvote

comment

FrenchyPeach19 user profile picture

FrenchyPeach19

Oily/Resilient

thanks for your reply! i also prefer skincare books with illustrations and beautiful pictures. it's like cooking books, what's the point of there are no pictures!?!😂 i'll probably buy both Miin cosmetics and Caroline Hirons' books then👍🏼
upvote

comment

Sharonspendstoomuch user profile picture
super picky user badge

Sharonspendstoomuch

Dry/Resilient

I love skincare books too! I have 3 of the 4 you showed (except Skincare Bible) and I also like these for K-Beauty
upvote

comment

super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

yay thanks for the recommendation the skincare secrets book, and the skincare for the soul are both on my list, I haven’t heard of the Korean beauty secrets book . thanks for the recommendation, I will have to add it to my list⁉️📕 I love your picky name sharonspendstoomuch lol very 🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!