picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

shandie user profile picture

shandie

Dry/Resilient

dot118 Views

benzac burning my face

Hi everyone :) I’ve been using benzac foam cleanser, benzac AC gel and benzac moisturiser for almost a week now and at first it was great! But now it’s burning my face a bit 🥲 usually right after I put on the moisturiser. I heard this is part of the process of using benzac, but is it though? 😂 my face burning doesn’t seem normal but I was really hoping I had found something that works for me 🥲
Benzac Spots Daily Facial Foam Cleanser

Galderma
Benzac Spots Daily Facial Foam Cleanser

star rating

(1)

favorite

upvote

comment

3 Comments

157min user profile picture

157min

Dry/Resilient

That is actually a bad reaction. Benzac is good for acne but it can dries up your skin and damage your skin more if use wrongly. It is better if you could find a basic moisturizer and cleanser and only use the benzac AC gel.
upvote

comment

estella user profile picture

estella

Oily/Sensitive

I think its too much benzac especially if you’ve only started to use it. Use mild cleanser and moisturizer along with the benzac AC gel. But before that just rest your skin first and then slowly incorporate benzac again 💕
upvote

comment

MieraSyaf user profile picture

MieraSyaf

Oily/Sensitive

Omg thats too much of benzac, pls stop using all of them because you are burning your skin. i would suggest u to use benzac only for spot treatment. for wash off maybe u should try to find a gentle cleanser with good ingredients like ceramides , hyaluronic acid to build up your skin barrier too.
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!