picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

Adelina24 user profile picture

Adelina24

Dry/Resilient

dot50 Views

dry hands

Every time around fall and winter time my hands get extremely dry. Might be cause I always wash my hands and use hand sanitizer, but they get really dry and flakey. This has been going on since I was a little girl. I’ve tried millions of things to help my dry hands get better. Went to the doctor and they gave me some medicine for them, but that doesn’t even help with them. Do y’all have any recommendations that could help my dry hands?
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Hebskin user profile picture

Hebskin

Oily/Sensitive

maybe you’re allergic to something you’re using? it might be best to go to a dermatologist for a diagnosis too. you could always try salicylic acid cleanser or something to refine and clear the dead skin before some instense moisturiser but I wouldn’t want to recommend any product until you find out if you’re having a reaction to anything specific first of all incase it irritates further 😢
upvote

comment

Adelina24

Dry/Resilient

yeah I think it’s best to go to a dermatologist, and get a proper diagnosis.
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

Have you tried Neutrogena or Vaseline? I would apply generously and then put fabric treatment gloves on and leave overnight. Whenever I had really dry, cracked and even bleeding hands, that's the only thing that worked for me.
upvote

comment

Adelina24

Dry/Resilient

I’ve used Vaseline before, but never put those gloves that you mentioned before. I’m gonna definitely give it a try, thank you for the advice!
upvote

comment

Dalia user profile picture

Dalia

Oily/Resilient

if you're interested in kbeauty maybe you can try the Illiyoon ceramide cream. it helps me so much when my hands get rough. also, my sister's hands get so red and dry and this helped her so much when other creams didn't even make a difference. highly recommend!
Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream

ILLIYOON
Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream

star rating

(839)

favorite

upvote

comment

Adelina24

Dry/Resilient

thank you! never tried this before, will definitely give it a try.
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

My trick for dry hands is to apply a generous amount of hand cream containing at least 20% shea butter at night before going to sleep, and I wake up with smooth and nourished hands 😊 You could even put on gloves to help your hands absorb the product better!
upvote

comment

askinmood user profile picture

askinmood

Oily/Resilient

100% recommend this. This stuff is amazing, 2 days and it took care of my dry flaky hands from using tretinoin. I also use this on dry patches on my face if I damage my skin barrier.

Adelina24

Dry/Resilient

I’ve heard great things about this product! definitely gonna give it a try, thanks for the advice
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!