picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Product Info

S

sheselflove

Oily/Sensitive

dot77 Views

[Review] TIA’M x Pore Minimizing 21 Serum

Skin Type: Oily to Combination Colour: Transparent Odour: Neutral Texture: Watery Routine: Cleanser > Toner > Acid exfoliant (on my forehead) > THIS PROD (on my nose and inner part of my cheeks) > Moisturiser Length of Use: Around 2+ weeks minus few days of skipping Been wanting to try niacinamide for quite a while so I’m really grateful for being chosen to try this product! Thank you Tia'm and Picky! A lot of free samples were given too but I haven’t had the chance to try them out yet. TIA’M x Pore Minimizing 21 Serum is targeted for pores and blackhead and has a high content of niacinamide, 20% to be precise, so newbies should be aware of this and adjust the amount used accordingly. I didn’t dilute or use it less often though as my skin looks fine with it. Also, do remember to use sunscreen if you’re using it during the day. I don’t really like using sunscreen and I think it’s because of this, the skin around my nose and cheeks peeled (though it wasn’t painful) and thus the reason for me to stop using it for a few days. It got better in just a few days so no worries here. ✔️: I like how it doesn’t have any fragrance and how easy it is to spread on my face. After using it for a while, I do find that my blackhead reduces but in the meantime my pores haven’t shown any significant reduction in size, but that’s okay since it takes some time for niacinamide to work its magic. I feel that after applying it for a while, I can see that my blackhead came out more easily so sometimes I’ll extract them using an extractor. Also, it’s not irritating, it doesn’t cause redness or stings my face even though the concentration is high especially for a newbie like me. ❌: Nothing serious here. It’s just that it’s too drippy so I’ll waste some of it or make it drip onto my lips. Also, when it dries in around 15 mins, it will leave a white ‘patch’. So, what I do is that I’ll do some other stuff first and continue with my moisturiser when it dries with a white ‘patch’. It’s also kind of sticky before it dries so sometimes, I’ll feel itchy but it’s def not because of the ingredients so I’ll just scratch a bit and it’ll be fine. Oh, and my skin peeled (not sure after how long of using it), but no big harm and it went back to normal after stopping for a few days. What I guess is that it's because I’ve overused it.
carousel
carousel
carousel
Pore Minimizing 21 Serum

TIAM
Pore Minimizing 21 Serum

star rating

(157)

favorite

upvote

comment

0 Comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!