Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Brand Talk

Santinosmomma user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Santinosmomma

Oily/Resilient

dot276 Views

what is the best....

Im putting in my 2nd order for kbeauty. But idk who to go with. I thought wishtrend had everything but they only have a few brands. So its either , STYLE KOREAN ,STYLEVANA OR YESSTYLE. Which one do you think is the best to order , being in Canada. Order goes in tues night. I want to go with stylevana but i dont know what there orders are like. An i rely on stylevana? Im thinking stylekorean again. Most affordable shipping 10 or 20 bucks same with yes style 20 bucks shipping. Stylevana has free shipping on orders over 68 canadian. HELP ME PLEASE. If you have ordered from these places and it was a great order or a bad order please tell me. Wish i could afford to order directly from the brands. But its to expensive. At least these 3 places have a BIG BIG BIG SELECTION. Im looking at brands like skin1004 ,im from, haru haru ,innisfree , isnyree ,dewytree ,dear klairs and id like to try some new ones. THANK YOU TO MY PICKY FAMILY !!!
upvote

comment

20 Comments

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

I’d advise to go to three websites…check out your cart…without payment info and see which one is cheapest Then use that one and actually go through with the check out That way you get the best deal
upvote

comment

aimforhealthyskin user profile picture

aimforhealthyskin

Dry/Sensitive

I’ve got discount codes for YesStyle and StyleVanna if that helps 💕
upvote

comment

skinwithclods user profile picture

skinwithclods

Oily/Sensitive

I’ve ordered from all three sites you’ve listed. Honestly for me StyleKorean is the best out of them all! Shipping is super quick and reliable. Plus they always have great deals! If you ever have any issues their customer service is super helpful & friendly😀
upvote

comment

iamkhayramos user profile picture

iamkhayramos

Oily/Resilient

i honestly love all three!!!
upvote

comment

Hebskin user profile picture

Hebskin

Oily/Sensitive

https://www.k-beauty.co.uk These guys give you lots of free samples with every order and currently have a good sale 🧡
upvote

comment

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

do they ship to Canada 🇨🇦 i wonder?
upvote

comment

bymj user profile picture

bymj

Dry/Sensitive

Hi!! I have ordered from Stylevana to Montreal and it took around 2 weeks (ordered last time in june), yesstyle takes much longer!!! I have also ordered from Iherb (small selection) and is fast but they had sent me wrong products 🤷🏻‍♀️ So I 100% recommended you Stylevana buying from Canada 😘
upvote

comment

remedyforbeauty user profile picture
super picky user badge

remedyforbeauty

Oily/Sensitive

I had no issues with stylvanna the 2 x I ordered there to AB🇨🇦
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!