picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

ciszkaay user profile picture

ciszkaay

Dry/Sensitive

dot128 Views

👁Are eye creams really necessary? Do they really works?

I use eye creams every night before sleep, skin around eyes also need hydration, a lack of hydration is also cause wrinkles, right? Its a big difference on me between years before using eye creams and years after using eye creams continously, more hydrated, and fading my fine lines. Sometimes feel so lazy and too sleepy to do it but, I'm trying my best not skip this step😊 How about you? Do you think they necessary? Anyway here some eye creams I've tried and works well. Don't worry eye creams not just gonna finished in a month:)
Midnight Recovery Eye Cream

Kiehl's
Midnight Recovery Eye Cream

star rating

(5)

favorite

Perfect 9 Repair Eye Cream EX

INNISFREE
Perfect 9 Repair Eye Cream EX

star rating

(0)

favorite

Drops of Youth Eye Concentrate

The Body Shop
Drops of Youth Eye Concentrate

star rating

(5)

favorite

upvote

comment

6 Comments

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

A yes and a no. Eye area needs more hydration so if someone is using a light gel moisturiser for oily skin, that is likely not going to be enough for the eye area. But that doesn't mean you need a product marketed for eyes specifically - most of them contain the same ingredients as a moisturiser but are packaged in smaller pots and sold at a higher price. So any rich moisturiser with humectants and emollients would is great for the eye area. Other great ingredients would be caffeine and retinoids 👌
upvote

comment

ciszkaay user profile picture

ciszkaay

Dry/Sensitive

thanks for the information
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I don’t think it’s necessary as I dont see any improvement ard my eyes 😢😢
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

I do use eyecream sometimes.. but I havent really found a difference. Also its hard to find an affordable one without perfume.
upvote

comment

elaineganuelas user profile picture
picky squad user badge

elaineganuelas

Oily/Resilient

It's not a necessary step but I personally like just the right texture and consistency it gives for my undereyes not to develop milia
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!