picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

Happeachie user profile picture

Happeachie

Dry/Resilient

dot429 Views

How to write a good review?

Hi! I have been wanting to be more active on picky these past few days and write some reviews about products I tried so far. The only thing holding me back is that I’m not sure of what makes a review interesting and useful. I mean I’ve seen on my profile that only one review was considered as done but I wrote three. I am not sure which one is considered as a good review. If you can tell me what YOU think make a good review, I’ll be super grateful!! PS: English as a second language >.<
upvote

comment

19 Comments

Newtoskincare user profile picture

Newtoskincare

Oily/Sensitive

Write as detailed as possible I suppose but sometimes too long of a review bore ppl. I keep to what I think of the products and sometimes I share benefits of certain ingredients that is seldom talked about. I also share the texture and scent. :) Perhaps reading a few reviews may help you to find your niche. You can click on my profile and check out the reviews I wrote :)
upvote

comment

Happeachie

Dry/Resilient

that’s super helpful!! thanks, will definitely check your reviews
upvote

comment

Angela06 user profile picture

Angela06

Oily/Resilient

just remember to give factual reviews in that way your audience will be into reading your review. be detailed as possible and highlight the important ones. use words that can be easily understand by others. don’t write a long review because your readers might be bored & will not continue reading it. that’s it i hope it helps 🥰
upvote

comment

Happeachie

Dry/Resilient

super helpful thanks!!
upvote

comment

theBareBond user profile picture

theBareBond

Dry/Resilient

simply express whatever you feel
upvote

comment

skinxyna user profile picture

skinxyna

Dry/Resilient

I saved this post because the comments are really helpful 😊
upvote

comment

Farhina user profile picture

Farhina

Oily/Sensitive

English is my second language too . Writing review is a hard thing but keep it simple . Tell how u feel about the product what needs to improve and what is the problem. Overall give a rating. That’s all
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!