picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Giveaways

mesilin user profile picture

mesilin

Dry/Resilient

dot53 Views

SKIN1004 MADAGASCAR CENTELLA AMPOULE

I am one of the lucky giveaway winners of SKIN1004 MADAGASCAR CENTELLA AMPOULE. I have been using it for 3 weeks now so I think I can finally give a proper review for it. Just so you can know, I have this habit of watching and reading dozens of reviews first before I apply the product to my skin (you can say that I am really a cautious type of person). As for the result, I heard no complaints about it. In fact, each of them boastfully claims that this certain product is something worth buying. And not gonna lie, I am literally one of them now. I recommend using it after cleansing or toning your skin. I usually apply it before I sleep as it's really soothing. It calms my skin after a long day of sun exposure, daily makeup, et cetera. The product is not tricky to apply. It is suprisingly light and has this watery consistency that absorb into my skin quickly (though, I recommend using a roller to make sure it infiltrates deep into your skin.) Using this leaves my skin refreshed and moisturized. It also makes my skin feel and look radiant, smooth and soft. Another good thing is that it doesn't have a strong smell and the bottle is really huge that I think it'll last for three months or more. As I have said, I'm already using it for three weeks now and it still looks full. I can fully guarantee every single bit that I have said. I attached my picture down there and it was taken yesternight, literally after I applied the ampoule. I hope you try the product too!!!
carousel
carousel
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

SKIN1004
Madagascar Centella Ampoule

star rating

(3896)

favorite

upvote

comment

4 Comments

enikoo user profile picture

enikoo

Dry/Sensitive

thanks 👍😀
upvote

comment

B

BEE21

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing!
upvote

comment

NguyenAndOngLy user profile picture

NguyenAndOngLy

Oily/Sensitive

thanks for sharing!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!