picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Skin Concern

peiskincare user profile picture

peiskincare

Oily/Resilient

dot68 Views

dark spots on legs

hey pickies, how do I get rid/fade these dark scars i got from mosquitoes bites? already have them since young 🥲 thank you, have a great day ❤️✨
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

omg I felt u dear , I scratched my legs so badly when I got mosquitoes bites too 😭😭 what I did was exfoliate my body frequently & also use body lotion I m currently using This lotion & honestly it took long times to fade away, I was thinking of using vitamin c serum on that part too , maybe u could try it too 🥺🥺
Vitamin E & Avocado Hydrating Body Lotion

St. Ives
Vitamin E & Avocado Hydrating Body Lotion

star rating

(12)

favorite

upvote

comment

peiskincare

Oily/Resilient

thank you babe 😆❤️❤️
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

I think you can use a body scrub, and then body serum with brightening agent such as niacinamide in place of body lotion.

peiskincare

Oily/Resilient

thank you dear for the recommendation ❤️
upvote

comment

jojobeauty16 user profile picture

jojobeauty16

Oily/Resilient

you can use chemical exfoliator on your legs. also vitamin c. make sure you keep the area well moisturised too. xxx♥️♥️
upvote

comment

Auroraa user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Auroraa

Oily/Sensitive

hi! to treat this problem I use aloe vera gel every time I wax or use razor on my skin, with the frequently use of lotion. I also dry scrub my legs twice a week with a exfoliating sponge. One of my friends uses the AHA + BHA peeling solution by TheOrdinary and she says it’s great, but since I never used it on my legs, I can’t say anything.
upvote

comment

CaseySosa user profile picture

CaseySosa

Dry/Sensitive

I am using amlactin 3 times a week. and remaining days with niacinamide and vit c , retinol lotion. you can also opt to use lotion with niacinamide, Vit C and retinol. I posted same concern a month ago and now I am free from these marks. Also use aveeno anti itch concentrated lotion and aveeno skin relief body wash, it help a lot and I stop scratching my legs. If you're from PH you can use the Skinwhite glutha it has Niacinamide, Vit C , Vit E and Retinol in it. It lightens my skin quickly. I hope these products can help you
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!