picky logo
picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Brand Talk

skincarebylyner user profile picture

skincarebylyner

Oily/Resilient

dot265 Views

Does an interactive brand/shop excites you too?

I love it when brands do the extra mile of not just responding to messages in their dms but those who really go their way to comment down on content creators' posts! Its a really gratifying and fulfilling to know that a brand acknowledges you, shares you stories that you tag them to, and gives two cents about you, your opinions and what you have say to your review. It makes the experience thrilling to see that a brand values you and what you have to say which then turns to respect and admiration. I love when brands do that. Its that factor that makes the brand stand out even more and shows that they're not shutting off their connections and lets you feel that you're in the same wavelength. I know these are not brands that I will be mentioning but special mention to Wishtrend and Picky for doing these kind of acts! They don't always do but when they do, its so good to feel.
upvote

comment

14 Comments

G
picky squad user badge

Glowingclouds

Oily/Resilient

totally agree on your points πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ₯° I feel so appreciated too, whenever a brand gone extra miles, these lil acts does makes a different! I want to take this opportunity to point out TIAM korea team is the first ever brand that does this little act and that makes me love them even more besides the great products they have πŸ₯°πŸ’›πŸ™ŒπŸ»
upvote

comment

skincarebylyner user profile picture

skincarebylyner

Oily/Resilient

seen Nineless even go their way to have a lil casual question on a post!
upvote

comment

iamkhayramos user profile picture
super picky user badge

iamkhayramos

Oily/Resilient

thanks for sharingπŸ’•βœ¨
upvote

comment

Deviejohn user profile picture

Deviejohn

Oily/Resilient

of course. very much.
upvote

comment

MaryM63 user profile picture

MaryM63

Dry/Resilient

it is very gratifying
upvote

comment

allaboutskin user profile picture

allaboutskin

Dry/Sensitive

yeah I know what you mean! it feels so good when brands take the time out to at least drop a comment on your review
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush event

Picky x Fwee | Pudding Pot & Gloss & Brush

Audience

All Users

Deadline

June 7th

picky coins1000
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!