picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Product Info

cylon user profile picture

cylon

Oily/Resilient

dot45 Views

Tiam Pore Minimising 21 Serum

Hi beauties, this is my first time posting a discussion. So today I wanna talk about my own experience during the use of this tiam pore minimising serum that I won from picky giveaway earlier this month. First, thank you picky team for giving this chance and let's cut straight into the review( I wanna make it clear and simple) : šŸŒ±PackagingšŸŒ± ā€¢Black-themed box and bottle(which I personally likes) ā€¢Bottle made of glass which is quite heavy ā€¢40ml šŸŒ±Main ingredientsšŸŒ± ā€¢ 20%Niacinamide ā€¢ 1%Zinc pca Extra notes: I noticed that there's also willow bark water which is good in controlling sebum and gentle exfoliating. šŸŒ±ClaimsšŸŒ± ā€¢ Tighten pores ā€¢ Regulates sebum production šŸŒ±TexturešŸŒ± ā€¢Watery and light type of serum ā€¢0 stickiness with appropriate amount used ā€¢Transparent liquid with almost no smell šŸŒ·My own impressionšŸŒ· This serum feels totally weightless and absorbs well on my skin with controlled amount(for me I only use 3-4drops to avoid stickiness). After almost 3 weeks of using it, I can see obvious changes in my skin tone which is more brighter and radiance. It also speed up metabolism of my skin and reduce some blackheads. Extra notes: I've been suffering from oily,acne-prone and congested skin for almost 7 years. I'm fully aware that pores can't actually be 'Tighten' once it's form, so I'm still impression that this serum makes a big difference on my skin tone. Besides, this serum also leaves my skin feeling soft and pumped the next morning. ā™”PROsā™” ~Light weight with appropriate use ~Even skin tone ~Whitens skin ~Gently exfoliates by boosting skin metabolism ~Regulates sebum production ~Glowy and soft skin ā—‡CONsā—‡ ~Does not 'tighten' pores on my skin ~Skin feel stickiness if overused (My dumbass used 1 whole pump on my skin during first trial lol) Overall rating: I would give it a 4 star being a whitening serum as I really like the watery texture and whitening effect. Sebum control is not as effective as TO's but totally understandable due to the high concentration of Niacinamide. However it did not tighten pores as it claims. Repurchase: ā—ā—ā—‹ā—‹ā—‹ Rather than skin tone, I'm more into pores and acne concerns but it's worth the try for those who wants to improve their skin tone. Above reviews are based on my own experience. Results might differs according to different skin and body. Feel free to leave your experience if you've also tried this serumšŸ„°
carousel
carousel
carousel
Pore Minimizing 21 Serum

TIAM
Pore Minimizing 21 Serum

star rating

(157)

favorite

upvote

comment

4 Comments

Hebskin user profile picture

Hebskin

Oily/Sensitive

This is great šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ really informative, thanks šŸ˜ƒšŸ§”
upvote

comment

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

thanks for the amazing review ! šŸ˜
upvote

comment

Annisadivi user profile picture
picky squad user badge

Annisadivi

Oily/Resilient

very good progress šŸ‘
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!