picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Opinion

funskincaremi user profile picture

funskincaremi

Dry/Sensitive

dot55 Views

Thank You Picky

im so happy I found out about this app because it has helped me so much more than I thought it would. I was initially interested in the giveaways but I got to discover other cool things like how it organizes your routine and gives you so much information about how a product would benefit or hurt your skin. it's the best skincare app I have ever downloaded. what do you think is the coolest thing about the app?
upvote

comment

8 Comments

xxygirl user profile picture

xxygirl

Oily/Sensitive

i love all the features here 😍
upvote

comment

disinclined user profile picture

disinclined

Oily/Resilient

I really like the routine and how it shows you what it is missing in your routine. I also love the ability the start a dissertation if I have a question or need more opinions on a product.πŸ₯°βœ¨β£οΈ
upvote

comment

theskinilivein user profile picture
picky squad user badge

theskinilivein

Oily/Sensitive

I love that I can look for products by ingredients and find dupes of more expensive products 😊
upvote

comment

M

Mimideluxe

Oily/Resilient

The best of all is to read the opinions, routines, ways of using the products of all of you. Of course I want free products to try. But what I am learning from the experiences of people from all over the world is making me very happy. I'm discovering things I was doing wrong, great new ingredients and great tips. I had never had an app that gave me so much. I love picky 😍😍😍
upvote

comment

Matchaskincare user profile picture

Matchaskincare

Oily/Resilient

I'm learning so much about skincare from Picky❀️..learn from the suitable skincare for my skin to the info about the ingredients in skincare...I also love that there's Picky experts who shares more knowledges in the discussion section ✨ This app is really the most helpful for beginners like me!
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!