picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Skin Concern

Arifah95 user profile picture

Arifah95

Oily/Sensitive

dot348 Views

Do you know why? Any suggestions??

Hi everyone πŸ‘‹πŸ» My acne prone skin conditions lately been unique. I mostly got acnes on the right side area of my face (forehead, cheeks, and chin), but the acnes on the left side of my face is only 1 or 2. Anyone knows why? Any suggestions about what shall I do?? I'm so confused because the conditions of my face isn't balance 😡😣😢🧐
upvote

comment

13 Comments

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

HiπŸ€— Can be various reasons why its happening. I suggest to consult a dermatologist for better explanation. Washing your pillow case frequently might be helpful
upvote

comment

Arifah95

Oily/Sensitive

I see.. Ok, I'll try to washing my pillow more often. Oh yes, it's better to consult a dermatologist, I think. Thank you for your kind advice 🀩✨
upvote

comment

Yourskintellectual user profile picture

Yourskintellectual

Oily/Resilient

The only thing I could think of is your pillow case - you should wash it more frequently. Or, if you changed laundry detergent recently, your skin might not like that. Unless there's something else that touches that half of your face but not the other? πŸ€”
upvote

comment

Arifah95

Oily/Sensitive

I see.. ok, I'll try to change and wash my pillow case more often. Anyway, is there any ideal standard for how long should I change and wash my pillow case? And yes, I also just changed my laundry detergent recently, is it alsi might be the reason, I suppose? Thank you for your kind advice 🀩✨
upvote

comment

V

veravera

Oily/Sensitive

I actually went dermatologist and my acne problem resolved after taking meds.so maybe u can have a try on it if this issue bothers you for quite a period. how I wish I can meet this doctor and took the meds in my early teen years
upvote

comment

Arifah95

Oily/Sensitive

Really? I see.. maybe I should consuder visiting dermatologist. Thank you for nice suggestion 🀩✨
upvote

comment

PickyRobot user profile picture

PickyRobot

Oily/Sensitive

As far as I know, pillow cases need to be changed once a week to avoid breakouts. I’d suspect laundry detergent or fabric softener. I personally choose fragrance-free options, otherwise breakouts are guaranteed 😫 If the problem remains unresolved during 1-3 weeks, this might be a sign that a help of a dermatologist is required.
upvote

comment

Arifah95

Oily/Sensitive

I see.. Alright, noted! thank you very much, it means a lot 😊✨
upvote

comment

Leah04 user profile picture

Leah04

Oily/Resilient

It could be a dirty Pillow or your phone or if you are touching the right side a lot .
upvote

comment

Arifah95

Oily/Sensitive

Ah.. yea, probably I should also cleanse my phone. Thank you for the nice advice 😊✨
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!