picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

skincarebiased user profile picture

skincarebiased

Oily/Resilient

dot128 Views

Blog Reviews vs. Instagram Reviews

Hi Pickies! I wanted to know, which do y’all prefer for your reviews?🧐 Reviews posted on blogs or reviews you can find on Instagram?🌟 As a skincare blogger, I definitely still write reviews on my blog and I have a preference for it because there are no word limits and I can get into as much details as possible. However, people also find short reviews quicker so I’m curious, how do you decide which one to go for? Do you go for full blogpost reviews when you want ALLL the details about the products; ingredients and all? Do you prefer Instagram reviews because they briefly tell you what’s worth it in a product and if it’d be a good choice or not? I’d like to know what y’all think! P.S You can find all my blog’s skincare-related content here: https://www.khairahscorner.com/category/skincare/
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

8 Comments

Sunflowerr user profile picture

Sunflowerr

Dry/Sensitive

Your blog looks aesthetic 😍 For me, I prefer review on blog because it's easier to find about certain products than searching on Instagram, that might takes forever to find 😂
upvote

comment

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

Agree.Its hard to find review about certain products on Instagram,so blog is my option🙆🏻‍♀️
upvote

comment

pinkbarbie user profile picture

pinkbarbie

Oily/Resilient

I prefer blog reviews. They give me a more serious and trustworthy vibe.
upvote

comment

skincarebiased

Oily/Resilient

this is another angle, they’re usually more detailed!🌟 thanks for responding😊
upvote

comment

avecbelle user profile picture

avecbelle

Oily/Resilient

I like blogs :) because they’re more detailed imo
upvote

comment

skincarebiased

Oily/Resilient

you’re right✅ thanks for your response!
upvote

comment

glowingpotato user profile picture

glowingpotato

Oily/Resilient

Your blog is so pretty! I prefer on Instagram because I use Instagram the most on my daily life but I do agree sometime it's harder to find certaint product on Instagram so I usually also do read some blog too for some product 😊
upvote

comment

skincarebiased

Oily/Resilient

thank you!😊 I’ve noticed that too, I have quite a number of skincare moots on Instagram and they’re very active with the reviews. you’re also right about blog reviews for searching up on products!✨
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!