picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

A

ayaj

Oily/Resilient

dot154 Views

cleansing time

Hi So I've heard we should cleanse for just under a minute. If I start double cleansing, so both have to take place within that minute? I don't want to over cleanse Thanks guys
upvote

comment

7 Comments

AfrynKhyra user profile picture

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

when we're talking about double cleansing it's okay to use your first cleanser more than a minute, to do the deep cleansing. I used to rub my face with cleansing oil for about 15 minutes, to remove the whitehads and blackheads then following to use a facial cleanser for a minute to clean the oil residue on my skin. The final verdict gives me super clean and smoother skin.
upvote

comment

AfrynKhyra user profile picture

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

the only thing that we called over cleanse if you're over washing your face like 3 or 4 times in a day. 😄
upvote

comment

ciszkaay user profile picture

ciszkaay

Dry/Sensitive

If me, I usually using cleansing oil for less than 5 mins, then rinse it with warm water. Then start to use facial foam to wash my face (1 min max).
upvote

comment

Dalia user profile picture

Dalia

Oily/Resilient

you don't have to use both in under a minute. I usually massage the oil cleanser on my skin for about a minute and then my foam cleanser for a little less than a minute. that works pretty well for me
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

30 seconds for 1st cleanse 30 seconds for double cleanse Voila! 😁
upvote

comment

myskincaresituation user profile picture

myskincaresituation

Dry/Resilient

I feel like double cleansing is beneficial because you can use last time because you were using more products. Use however much time you want to use
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!