picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus āž•

Product Info

disinclined user profile picture

disinclined

Oily/Resilient

dot92 Views

Is Mineral Sunscreen Better?šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I have tons of sunscreen!! šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Some say mineral-based and other do not. Is one better than the other?? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Does the mineral one provide more benefits than the regular one?? šŸ˜… I have lots of sunscreen so I trying to find the best product.
upvote

comment

16 Comments

Pux user profile picture

Pux

Oily/Sensitive

Both chemical and mineral sunscreen are good and effective šŸ˜„šŸ‘šŸ» just that mineral sunscreen best for who have sensitive skin and does leave a whitecast(depends on formulation)
upvote

comment

disinclined user profile picture

disinclined

Oily/Resilient

thank you for the information!!šŸ˜„
upvote

comment

nrzlkha user profile picture

nrzlkha

Oily/Resilient

mineral sunscreen usually great for acne prone or sensitive skin cause it has less irritation!
upvote

comment

theartofskincarett user profile picture

theartofskincarett

Dry/Sensitive

The best sunscreen is the one you actually use Mineral is better for sensitive and acne prone skin types Chemical does not leave white cast but studies have shown they can have hormonal issues and will be found in urine and breast milk. they are more affordable but not safe for pregnant or breast feeding women
upvote

comment

P

Pearlg12

Oily/Resilient

Thank you for information
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!