picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Routine Help

Minghan user profile picture

Minghan

Oily/Resilient

dot46 Views

Making your money worth $

Hi picky users! My sunscreen was running low and I decided to cut it open. To my surprise there were still a lot of products left inside! I’m not sure if tube packaging have preservatives in it and I have been dipping my fingers in to get all the products out (clean fingers!). So may I ask what other ways can I keep my skincare hygienic without wasting products?
upvote

comment

2 Comments

nrzlkha user profile picture

nrzlkha

Oily/Resilient

u can even dip any spatula tu scoop the sunscreen. just make sure the spatula is cleaned
upvote

comment

menuruthsaya user profile picture

menuruthsaya

Dry/Resilient

pretty sure every products have preservatives on it. but, if I could share you a tip, you might want to move the remaining product to a jar container (that must be cleaned before), then scoop the products using spatula just to make sure you don't touch the remaining product. hassle, right, but that what I did since cutting tube means the product is not close like before (?) and moving it to a jar container gave me this feeling that it was closed properly 😅
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!