picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Deals & News

donaoktaviaa user profile picture

donaoktaviaa

Dry/Resilient

dot153 Views

CASH IN YOUR PICKY POINTS ON WISHTREND! ✨

The answer is finally up! ✨ Please read this! Sadly Wishtrend only ship to some country, and my country not include it. . . 🥲 To all of you who their country listed on Wishtrend might be super happy for this event, and congrats to all of you! 🎉🎉 I know some country is not listed and cant join this event for sure, but still we must proud for being a part of Picky's Community! They're really giving us the best Picky's can do and we should appreciate for their hard work! If your country not on their list (like for us who lives in Indonesia), you still can get so many product on their giveaway! Lets being happy for our friends who can enjoy this event! 💖💖 Remember, Picky has already working so hard for every new event on this apps, dont blame anything, lets keep support Picky so on the next event we can also enjoy the event together! 🥰🥰 CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN! 🎉🎉💖💖
carousel
carousel
carousel
upvote

comment

21 Comments

tuttibelli user profile picture

tuttibelli

Dry/Resilient

I love Wishtrend but I believe picky could have done it better!!! I feel bad when there's a bunch of hardworking people in this app and this event is happening again for the second time in the year and this leaving more people out! when the only thing they have done it differently this time is that u don't need to be PS or SPS member to be a part of it! PS: My country is included!
upvote

comment

donaoktaviaa

Dry/Resilient

Right! all of us can join this even if you're not a part of PS or SPS, and Picky is so kind! I really reapect of their hard work! And also congrats to you, enjoy this event dear! 💖
upvote

comment

enikoo user profile picture

enikoo

Dry/Sensitive

great event 😍
upvote

comment

bernadettetls user profile picture

bernadettetls

Oily/Resilient

this is an amazing event!!🤩
upvote

comment

MiftahRachma user profile picture

MiftahRachma

Oily/Sensitive

Cant join, not problem, stay love picky ❤😀
upvote

comment

donaoktaviaa

Dry/Resilient

same here! we still love you picky! 🥰
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!