picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Opinion

InginGlowing user profile picture

InginGlowing

Oily/Resilient

dot52 Views

skincare and people around

How did your family or people around you react when they found out you were using or buying skincare? do they support or not?
upvote

comment

6 Comments

KShonn user profile picture

KShonn

Oily/Resilient

My parents are fine with this ^^ Because they don't know how much each one costs 🤣
upvote

comment

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

at first no but when they saw that skincare made me happy and brighten my day then suddenly they supported it
upvote

comment

elizabeth user profile picture

elizabeth

Dry/Sensitive

lol i remember when I was on vacation in Japan and my later saw that my sisters just bought the same things I got 😅 which I didnt understand.. cos we all got different skintypes. And one time I was ordering stuff online and my sister asked me to choose stuff for her.. so I guess u can say they are supportive. but my reaction to my other sister’s skincare routine: why u using five cleansers at the same time 🤨
upvote

comment

MsK user profile picture

MsK

Oily/Sensitive

I used to spend a lot on facials, spa treatments etc pre family so it's just something that is done. I have taught my kids growing up about quality products and treatments (as well as what is dodgy and should be avoided).
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!