picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Deals & News

G

glassyskincare

Dry/Sensitive

dot61 Views

New Picky Event With Wishtrend!!

What are you planning to do with your points? Are you planning to use them for the picky giveaways or exchange them to get money off at Wishtrend? I don’t have many points, but maybe I’ll try and go for the Wishtrend credit 😊
upvote

comment

7 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

I don’t plan to join this round although I low-key really wanted to try lots of products but I wanna make sure I m able to finish all my old products first cuz I dw waste them πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
upvote

comment

Z

zoozoo

Dry/Sensitive

wishtrend didnt ship to my country 😞
upvote

comment

G

glassyskincare

Dry/Sensitive

Oh noo! I’m so sorry to hear! Hopefully they will come out with more events in the future where you are able to participate πŸ’•
upvote

comment

disinclined user profile picture

disinclined

Oily/Resilient

I plan to use my picky points on wishtrend. I am trying to save up to 50k coins. only have 21k. I want to get one of the packages that they sell. The packages come with lots of different products.πŸ˜„πŸ’•
upvote

comment

BlueNWhite user profile picture

BlueNWhite

Dry/Sensitive

The new Picky event is such a great deal but the one item I really wanted to get is out of stock! πŸ˜– I'll explore other products, else, save the points for Giveaways, which are also good! I'm following you on IG. I'd appreciate if you followed me too πŸ’• @blueskies8whiteclouds
[Discontinued] Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid

By WISHTREND
[Discontinued] Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid

star rating

(94)

favorite

upvote

comment

Unnily user profile picture

Unnily

Oily/Resilient

im also on the lookout for this one
upvote

comment

NothingButGrace user profile picture

NothingButGrace

Oily/Sensitive

I mean... Definitely Wishtrend $$$! I'm always buying from there. πŸ˜‚ So some extra funds won't hurt. Happy shopping β™‘
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!