picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus βž•

Routine Help

plainandunpolished user profile picture

plainandunpolished

Oily/Resilient

dot83 Views

off we go!!! but with what?

Hello dear ones! I'm going away at the end of September and I'm already thinking about which products to take with me. ✈️ I'm considering minimizing my routine to water-based cleanser, toner, moisturizer and that goes without saying, sunscreen. What are your travel essentials? Do you travel minimalist or do you have everything with you? Looking forward to your answers! 😊
upvote

comment

5 Comments

Kaiiixx user profile picture

Kaiiixx

Oily/Resilient

minimalist ! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I prefer to only bring the essentials so that u k just in case if there’s some great drugstore or shopping mall there so I can bring more products back lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
upvote

comment

Fuyuka user profile picture

Fuyuka

Oily/Sensitive

Since my routine is already minimalist (cleanser, toner, moisturizer and sunscreen), I just pack them with me and off we go πŸ˜†
upvote

comment

DewyCica user profile picture

DewyCica

Dry/Sensitive

cleanser, toner, serum, moisturizer, sunscreen, and sheet mask πŸ˜…same thing lol, but I choose the lightweight ones heheh
upvote

comment

plainandunpolished user profile picture

plainandunpolished

Oily/Resilient

Good tip 😁
upvote

comment

mq user profile picture

mq

Oily/Resilient

It depends on how long my trip is πŸ˜‚ if its just a short trip, I only take cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen with me. If its a long trip about 7 days or more, I bring oil cleanser, foam cleanser, toner, serum, sheet masks, moisturizer, and sunscreen. πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!