picky logo
Productscurationdiscussionpicky for creatorsJoin Picky Plus ➕

Connect

Skincarebuddy07 user profile picture

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

dot148 Views

I REGRET EXCHANGING MY 100K POINTS😭

So my poor IQ self thought that I can entirely pay my orders from wishtrend with my picky points that I exchange for 100 dollars, Now I read some discussion saying I can only pay 50% of my order with the wishtrend points and still need to use my real money but Im a broke student sooo😭 Who else regretting exchanging their picky points?No one? Awww 😭 -Btw it still a good deal
upvote

comment

3 Comments

AfrynKhyra user profile picture

AfrynKhyra

Dry/Resilient

Well, that's me too 😂 but i'm not regretting that much. Cuz I still have 40k points back so it's not a big deal for me, - or maybe it is? 😅) anyway you can purchase a little and picky can still cover 50% of it. as example you bought a sunscreen in $22, who knows if you'll get $11 🤔 it's just my prediction. we will see tomorrow 😄
upvote

comment

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

glad for you! I only have 2k back😭 I think the reason I'm regretting this much because I expected a lot😭 but yea still good deal, thanks for knowing I'm not the only one who regret ❤️
upvote

comment

NothingButGrace user profile picture

NothingButGrace

Oily/Sensitive

Honestly if I had that many points I would have done the same as you 😂 But to be fair I feel like I'm always shopping on Wishtrend so I'm totally down to spend $100 or more. 😂❤
upvote

comment

Skincarebuddy07

Oily/Sensitive

wow good for you!❤️
upvote

comment

skincareejj user profile picture

skincareejj

Oily/Resilient

I'm still thinking about it, 😭😭
upvote

comment

K-Beauty Giveaway Events

kbeauty Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist event

Picky x Treeannsea | Sand Dune Desert Mist

Audience

All Users

Deadline

August 2nd

picky coins500
Picky app preview

Join the Picky Community

The Picky community helps you discover new products through discussion boards, honest reviews, expert articles and redeemable free product rewards. #GetPicky!